Home Insurance

Along with financial insurance products, you should also consider insuring your home. Most policies are bought in two parts – building and contents. Your monthly (or annual) premium, will cover you for repair or rebuild of your home after events such as fire, smoke, theft, etc. The contents part will cover you for things such as furniture, clothing, other possessions. etc. Talk to Steeples and we can advise on the most appropriate policy. An easy way to differentiate – if you turned your house upside down, what doesn’t fall out is covered by your building insurance. Everything else – contents insurance. Of course, if you’re a landlord of any description, then you possibly only require buildings insurance, as your tenants will purchase their own contents insurance.

Ready To Get Started?

Arrange A Free No-obligation Consultation With Expert Mortgage or Equity Release Advisors at Steeples Mortgages in West Yorkshire.

Rated 5/5 Stars
from 40+ Reviews

Fill out this field
Please enter a valid email address.
Fill out this field
Fill out this field
You need to agree with the terms to proceed